Wednesday, July 5, 2006

This happens way too fast!

After a fun filled 4th celebration yesterday, this morning I woke to the reality that life whizzes by way WAY too fast.  Proof?  This:

is what sat in the drive.  Andy (left) and TJ, his best friend.  Andy, as you know, graduated high school last month.  On Monday, TJ graduated from Pittsburgh Techincal Institute (with honors) and now has a degree in Graphic Design.  The next step is right around the corner for both of them...but first...

A few days with Chuck the jeep, the 'yaks and of course the bikes on the shores of Lake Erie.  It was hard enough to think that Andy was old enough to be out of school...now this?

To my credit, I did not cry.  I am proud and so happy to see them grab a bit of  life by the ass that it makes it okay...

Now I'm off to boss Tony around.  If all else fails...there is always the dog!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you pick on Arnie! I'll have to come rescue him and well, we don't have room for a laphorse around here...so be good to him. Oh, wait, maybe I should be defening Tony? Nah...he's got a human voice and I am sure he knows how to use it! LOL