Wednesday, February 8, 2006

I'm tagging you!

Ha!  Got you...I've been tagged by Karyn and now I'm tagging you.  If you are here, consider yourself tagged!

Four jobs you have had in your life:

Exercise instructor, wedding photographer, school bus driver, school photographer.

Four movies you could watch over and over:

Forrest Gump, ET, Sleepless in Seattle (my late sister was in the crowd of the New Years Eve party), It's a Wonderful Life.

Four places you have lived:

Pittsburgh, Seattle, Niles Ohio, Rochester, NY.

Four TV shows you love to watch:

Today Show, 30 Minute Meals, Something on the biography channel, Weather Channel.  Can you tell I really don't watch TV?

Four websites you visit daily:

Times On Line, my hometown newspaper, eBAy, and a bazillion blogs!

Four places you'd rather be right now:

Seattle, Ganonoque, Ontario; In bed or Italy or both...

Four bloggers you are tagging:

You and you and you and you!

 

No comments: