Tuesday, June 21, 2005

It's my second Monday this week!

Good morning all!  The coffee is almost hot, there is no more cream for a second cup, my grandson is on the way to spend the day with me (against both of our wishes) and the boys should be up and getting ready for work.

I should clarify the subject of this entry.  It's not really the second Monday, it's the first Monday after the second Sunday...make more sense?

In  a fit of ???something, Mark decided to take yesterday off.  I'm thankful, since my Cherokee spent the day at Harry's garage (U-joints?) and there were errands to be run, kids to deliver here and there.  To his credit, he did ask me to go golfing, but I think he was relieved when I declined.  He went out to the boat and got the rudder (that he broke) and worked on it most of the day.

Note:  since you are just getting to know us, Both boys, Andy (who is 18) and Tony (who is 16) are working at the Bike Shop this summer.  Andy has worked for them since he was 14, loves biking, smoozing with customers and has natural mechanical ability.  Tony, who is a natural athlete for all things non biking, just started this summer.  Since he's only part time at the bike shop, he still referees at the hockey rink.  Both boys do lawn maintence for regular customers.  Everyone here has something important to do.

I cleaned out the file cabinet...

Whoopsie, my grandson is here...more later!

 

No comments: