Saturday, June 25, 2005

What kind of Mom?

 

What kind of mother...knows that her son is coming home with his new(to him) dream (his) car and doesn't check the batteries in the camera?

I heard the jeep coming up the driveway last night.  I grabbed the camera and ran out the door, aiming it towards the driveway.  Mark told me that if I was looking for my son, I had better turn around.  Sure enough, he had turned off the driveway and drove through the yard, coming around the back of the house.  It was too dark to get a decent photo and Andy was already out of the jeep when I  got to him.  I snapped one photo (as you can see) when the batteries in the camera went dead.

Bringing home your first Jeep is like getting married or bringing home a baby...a certain Kodak moment.  Once it's over, it's OVER!

A good mother woud have had fresh batteries.

No comments: