Friday, September 16, 2005

Wazzup with dat?

First and foremost, I have not been silent.  My "Identical twin born to different parents in different years in different states and who doesn't look at all like me." sister, Jill (Another Quilt Block Another Day), has been doing enough talking (and saying just what I would have said) for both of us.  If you want to know what I was thinking but was too lazy to type, go HERE and read what Jill said for me while I was busy zzzzzzzzzz-ing:

Sheesh...other than the napping and the ranting and raving...you've missed so much!  Grab a cuppa and come on in and sit down...let's catch up!

Mark and Andy have been working on the new boat.  The original plans were to get it finished to take it to Canada on our vacation.  This is what it looks like now:

Since we leave for Canada in the morning, guess it isn't ready, right?

 

Oh, and while you were gone, Andy turned 19!

And both boys, accompanied by two friends, did a 90+ mile bike ride around NYC on 9-11!

That's John, Bill, Tony and Andy!

Tony rides again!

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm flattered. I've missed hearing you and was starting to think I'd have to call out a search party or bribe you with yarn. Ya know I "heart" ya, right? lol. I'm blessed to have you on MY side....be safe.