Saturday, August 13, 2005

I've lost my ability to multi-task?!?

Okay, who knows what this is?

I'll give you a hint...it's in my kitchen...the bubbles are CASCADING...

If you guessed that it's what happens when you are obsessing about your irresponsible sisters-in-law and your hen pecked brother-in-law and worrying about how close to the max stress level your DH can handle without a second heart attack before the age of 48 while you are cleaning the kitchen, you are close.

If you guess that this is what happens when you fill the dishwasher with soft scrub (with bleach) instead of Cascade liquid (the bottles were side by side), an honest mistake:

See? 

Guess that proves that I have not worked on a doll or knitted anything in days.  Race Car, the newest cat, did dismantle a sock the other day...

No comments: