Thursday, January 5, 2006

Confession to make...

I have a confession to make:  I think I love my husband...Shocking?  You bet your bum! 

Today I heard him tell his father that he's going to try to get into his office for a few hours tomorrow (He's been home all week-doctor's orders...and of course the fact that he can't drive a stick while on crutches.) and I almost cried...I got to like having him home with me!

Crutches?  Yes, crutches...it's how he brought in the new year, as the only sober patient in the ER...of course, it was only 12:45AM...

Sorry about last night's post...I fell asleep at the computer.  I can tell that if I don't sign off now, that I'll do the same tonight...

Maybe this weekend, when my family will be around to entertain each other, I'll finish my Christmas/New Year story...

Until then,

Peace!

No comments: