Wednesday, January 4, 2006

I am really back! Honest!!!

I made my resolution...I would start posting again on 1-1-06.  Well, I'm late...so bite me!

Why did I stop posting?  Life was getting out of control.  The kids were busy (both boys lost their jobs when the bike shop went belly up.  Andy accepted a job with Dick's Sporting Goods (which he hated) and was quickly lured away by a machine shop owned by a former bike shop customer. 

Tony accepted things philosophically...he bought two dozen donuts on the day the bike shop closed and called it his retirement dinner.  He is still job hunting, but since he hasn't run out of money yet, he's doing okay, still playing inline hockey for his school team and making his mother burst with pride when he was chosen for the allstar team.

Life got busy with things that were not worth writing or reading about.  Of course, there were good times...lots of them...

Christmas '04 was a nightmare.  I decided that Christmas '05 would either be better, or not celebrated at all.  Guess everyone in my family felt the same way...this was the most fun we've had at Christmas since Santa sprinkled "Snore-no-More" (glitter) on Mark and we watched him sparkle all day!

No comments: