Friday, January 6, 2006

Just call me Race Car.

I came down the stairs this morning and found Race Car, my fat cat, squeezed into a box so small that he couldn't even reach out and scratch his head...later today, I tried to get into a pair of jeans that were so tight that if I farted, they would have exploded...that darn fat cat and I have much in common!

Today was errand day, but this time it was so strange.  I drove, Mark was the navigator and Arnie (the wonderdog) was the back seat driver.  Ever try to find the most efficent way to run a myriad of errands with a fat dog and a lame husband?  Not fun...

Tony was our guest chief this evening and treated us to his own special taco dinner.  I'm not a big taco eater, but since I didn't have to cook...it was great!

Last stop of the day...Barnes and Noble to find books/mags/information on Florida and/or Mexico...we're hell bent on a southern vacation this spring which will be a huge change from our traditional fall vaca up north. 

Peace,

J

No comments: