Thursday, January 26, 2006

I don't like my dog better than I like my kids!

Last night, Mark was spending the night with his father and Andy was at work.  Tony and I went shopping, had dinner out and came home to watch TV.

I have a short attention span, so I wandered around the house, looking for things to do.  Tony lay on the love seat in the living room and must have fallen asleep.

Next thing I heard, he was sputtering and grouching.  I peeked in and this is what I saw:

Apparently Arnie wanted to lay on the love seat (he hates cold floors) and Tony didn't move in time...

Nope, my dog is not spoiled!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me that Arnie did not fart in Tony's face....

We once had a dog who insisted on sleeping on the foot of our bed (we were newlyweds-sorta) and she just had to stink up the room right as we were drifting off to sleep.  

Yes, I have no shame since I just posted a comment about a farting dog to YOUR blog. ;o)

Hugs to my twin!