Monday, July 11, 2005

And more of the same...

It seems as though we were busy all day yesterday, but yet, nothing important happened...it was the same old, same old...or was it?

Andy left very early to do the Tour of Crawford, a 60 mile charity bike ride.  He left us THE RED JEEP.  Mark, Tony and I decided to head for the flea market.  We all had our agenda:  I wanted plants at killer prices, Tony wanted golf balls and Mark wanted to eat.

Mark had a hot dog and popcorn, Tony found a few golf balls at good, but not excellent, prices and I found a plant stand for the yard.  Mark, on the other hand, bought a Brinkman charcoal smoker.  For the rest of the morning, we wondered how to get it home.  I did suggest putting the plant stand on my head...but we managed.  Those jeeps hold more than you think!

 

 

No comments: