Friday, July 8, 2005

Dinner is served!

Darn Gnomes...as soon as you do for one, the rest insist you do for them.  Meet Aubrey, Franklin's father...and while you're at it, check out my sock progress.  Keep in mind, Aubrey is the dad...he's much taller!!

Last night, everyone was busy.  Andy worked until 8, Tony went golfing and Mark just needed time to chill.  I decided to hand Mark cheese and crackers and hold off dinner until 8, when Andy would come home.

As soon as we were all in the same place (Andy worked 20 minutes late), I ran in to put on water for the pasta.  As soon as it was on, we got unexpected company.

One of Mark's friends from high school dropped by.  We sat down to visit and by time he left and I 'threw' dinner on the table, it was 10:25 PM!  We were so tired that Andy never made it to bed.  He dropped on the couch and was still there when I came down this morning.

I'm off to get a haircut.  Tomorrow is old hens' day.  I'm driving my mother and my 80+ year old aunt to Bedford to visit my cousin and another aunt.  This should be fun...Jill, want to come along???LOLOLOLOL

Be nice...

 

No comments: